Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's alive again ! :D

HELLO peeps (:
Let's seeeee. I guess this blog has been pretty DEAD so far.
And i'm crapping only to make Yu Ming's blog ALIVE :D
So don't blame me for doing any harmful thing.
HEEEEE :D I'm sure after he's promoted into ajk ,
He won't have time for all this lousy blogs. HORR ?
I'm just helping him to lin ksome people up. lol.

Well I'm representing him today ! Hehehe.
Wait. I don't have much to crap right now.
So I'll just say his life is goinng alright!
annddd anndd he loves life now :D righhtt YuMing ?
Ohh and this blog's bout his world and his life.
So I think he's life is filled with 'HAIZ , AND 'DAMN BORING AH'.
What a sick life , hahaa. Loser! :]

OhMyCHEEEESE. This is seriously really crappy.
Wonder what would he do to me if he finds out I'd crap this much.
Neways , thats for you lousy doinko! For opening my bag zip.
Revenge is sweeet alright (:

Alright. I'm done crapping.
Just wanna wish all juniors in advance , best of luck.
And enjoy your days as seniors ! :D
Love all of you , except Yu Ming. Lol?
Don't forget us seniors , no matter how cruel we are to you.
HEEEE :D

Loadsa love ,



Oh. and YuMing ; be kind and don't chase after me for this post.
DONT YOU DARE open my bag zip the next time you see me.
OR , pull my shoe lace. Doinko!
Keep in touch always (:
Dadadada.

No comments:

Post a Comment